Adjust your settings to approve tagged photos before they show up in your profile
You may select whether or not the images and videos you’ve been tagged in-display automatically on your profile. When you manually upload images and videos to your profile, they won’t display until you approve them. When someone tags you in a photo or video, the photo or video is uploaded to your profile by default. You will still be alerted if someone tags you in a photo or video if you opt to manually upload photographs and videos to your profile. On iPhone, tap the photo or video, press your username, and select “Show in my profile”, or on Android, tap next to “Show in profile”.
Create an automatic quick reply for common responses on Business accounts
Instagram Quick Replies are pre-written messages for frequently requested inquiries or responses. You may store messages so that instead of typing the same message over and over, you can just input the fast reply.
Archive old posts
Many of us post on Instagram and regret the decision later – for whatever reason. Maybe you’re an influencer and feel like your old post doesn’t suit your feed or just wish to remove the post from the gram. But what if you want to hold on to the option of making it public again? You may use the “Archive” feature to conceal your previous Instagram posts from your profile.
1. Scroll through your Instagram profile until you find the post you want to conceal.
2. The “Archive” button can be found by tapping the three dots in the top-right corner of the post
3. Your Instagram post is now private and only you will be able to see it
4. If you wish to un-do this, go to your profile and click on the top-right corner and then “Archive”. From the top select “Posts archived” and this is where you can see all of your hidden Instagram posts
5. By pressing the “Show on Profile” button from the three dots on the archived post, you can restore pictures to your Instagram profile
Reduce your time on Instagram
Nowadays, using your phone entails more than just making phone calls and sending texts. The number of hours we spend using them has greatly grown, because of the diversity of applications and activities, we can perform with our phones. But luckily, there is a way how you can limit your time in this app:
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile
2. Then tap on “Your Activity” from the list in that opens from the top right corner, and then “Time.” This will display the average number of minutes you spend on Instagram over the course of a week
3. You may create a daily reminder or set a time limit by using this option
Hide the number of likes on posts
Instagram just added the ability to conceal like and view counts on all posts in a user’s feed, to improve the user experience. Users may concentrate on the substance rather than the popularity of the material in this way since people tend to focus too much on the numbers. Not saying that likes are not important, since there are influencers who might rely on them, but this feature allows those who wish to make their user experience more comfortable.
1. Log in to your Instagram account and open your profile
2. In the top right corner, choose the three black lines.
3. Go to your Settings and go to “Posts” or to “Privacy” and then “Posts”
4. Turn on “Hide Like and View Counts”
5. You can also do this to your own posts before publishing, by pressing the “Advanced Settings” and selecting to hide your likes